Start Improving Your Credit Scores Today.
Our Professional System Makes Improving Your Credit Simple. We Are Accredited with Zero Upfront costs
- Want to talk now?
- No Long-Term Contracts or Commitments
- No Payments before service is rendered
- Fully Professional Credit Restoration Service
My Credit Bridge is Here For You
WHAT IS BAD CREDIT KEEPING FROM YOU?
A NEW CAR?
A NEW HOUSE?
WE CAN HELP CHANGE THAT!
Your Free Consultation “Credit Consultant” will speak with you regarding your current credit situation and create a custom action plan for the next steps to successfully improving your credit score. We have no upfront costs, no 6-Month or 1-Year contracts or commitments. We also dispute unlimited inaccurate Items in your credit file.
Our PromiseOur top priority is to assist you with increasing your credit score and rebuilding your credit. Our team is here to help you with any questions.
A Simple Program To Improve Your Credit Scores
Improving Your Credit Score With Us Is Easy. Our Comprehensive Approach Means That We Do The Work And You Sit Back And Wait For The Results.
3.Dispute Inaccurate Claims
4.Sit Back & Relax
We Specialize In
- Late Pays
- Tax liens
- Short sales
- Collection Accounts
- Indentify Theft
- Accounts Sold
- Authorized Users
- Medical Bills
- Child support
Remove Items From All 3 Bureaus
What to Expect From Us
As we offer an unlimited service we achieve our client’s goals
No Long-Term Contracts
TAKE A STEP TOWARDS A NEW FUTURE
How Much Does It Cost?
CREDIT ANALYSIS(Get Started)
- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review revolving and installment accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix the inaccurate, misleading and incorrect information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score. Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Provide you with a step-by-step training on how to raise your credit score.
- Provide you with a step-by-step training how to rebuild your credit score.
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receiving and processing manual updates.
- Respond, receive, and/or initiate correspondence via telephone and mail.
- Review client’s credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Provide clients with access to educational portal sites.
- Update clients with educational materials such as articles, and videos.
- Provide debt consolidation options.
“My Credit Bridge credit repair service was great! My scores went up over 100 points in 4 months! I didn’t have to do much of anything, my credit consultant coached me on what to do and sent me updates throughout the process. Would recommend this service to anybody that needs credit repair and wants to boost their scores.”
-Danee, Las Vegas NV
“My scores went from the 500’s up to the mid 600’s in 6 months and I was able to get the credit cards I wanted. I am very satisfied with the service and I’m still a client, I’m aiming to get in the 700’s.”
-Jurrell, Los Angeles CA
“I love the client portal! I can check the status of my credit repair anytime I want to. I’m never in the dark about the progress that’s being made with my file. My scores have gone up 40 points in one month, can’t wait to see where I will be in 3 months.”
-Jennifer, Eugene OR
“My Credit Bridge has removed several items from my report and my score has gone up tremendously in only 2 months”
-Renee, California City CA
“The process is simple and easy to follow. I couldn’t get a credit card before signing up for My Credit Bridge Credit Repair service and now I got approved for two cards.”
-Alexa, Hollywood CA
Some of Our Most Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Choose Your Company?
How Long Does it Take to See Results?
How Much Will I Have to Pay?
What Will I Get When I Sign Up for the Program?
How Long Will I Need to Stay in the Program?
How Will You Get My Credit Report?
Is a 3 in 1 Report Better?
Who Qualifies for the Family Plan?
Who Will You Share My Information With?
Will Your Service Help Me Get a Home Loan?
Do You Dispute with Collection Agencies and Creditors?
Can I Call if I Have More Questions?
Complete The Simple Form To Setup Your FREE Credit Consultation
Monday – Tuesday 09:00an – 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday – Friday 09:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am – 2:00pm
Sunday 11:00am – 2:00pm
Here to Serve You
We are here to assist you with getting the things you want in life. Navigating the credit repair maze can be very challenging if you are not aware of all of the laws that regulate collectors, creditors, and credit bureaus. Our job is to take that heavy burden off of your shoulders and do all of the work for you so you can get approved again.